Key stakeholders who will be informed of the research.
- Farmers and farming advisors including citizens, who will be directly or indirectly impacted by Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and climate policy in Europe.
- Researchers/academics involved in agriculture and forestry research and modelling.
- Stakeholders and policy makers (European Commission, Joint Research Commission, European Environment Agency, DAFM, COFORD, IFA, EPA, DAEC, etc.).
- The Global scientific community and the Global Research Alliance, including agricultural GHG modellers and data generators (ICOS, Ameri-Flux, Fluxnet, etc.).
- IPCC, UNFCCC, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.